Dissemination of the Federal Report Card
Each LEA that receives Title I, Part A funding is responsible for disseminating the state, LEA and campus-level report cards to 1) all LEA campuses, 2) parents of all enrolled students, and 3) the general public via widely available public means such as posting on the Internet, distribution to the media, or distribution through public agencies.
At a minimum, the LEA must:
- post direct links to the State, LEA, and campus report cards on its web site,
- make hard copies available to parents on request,
- make hard copies available for viewing in public locations, and
- notify parents of all students about the availability of the report cards and the options for
- provide appropriate translation (either oral or written) upon request