Alternate Method of Graduation

Is TAKS or TAAS the only requirement keeping you from a High School Diploma?
  • Did you enter 9th grade before 2011-2012 school year?
  • Did you complete your course requirements for graduation?
If you answered yes to these questions, you may be able to qualify to earn your high school graduate diploma through an alternate method for graduation. (expires 2023)
Please contact the Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment Department at:
Phone:  (956) 765-6546
fill out Alternate Method for Graduation Form at: